You have no item(s) in your cart
Rip Stop Canvas Tarpaulins
£102.50 – £239.40
Rip stop canvas is a Cotton Canvas blended with Polyester to increase strength.
Used for many applications requiring strong, durable material without increasing weight such as lorry sheets, industrial tarpaulins, vehicle covers, equipment bags, welding screens, and covers. The rip stop weave gives a high tear strength.
- Width: 102cm
- Weight: Approx 470gsm
- Material: Rip stop rot & water resistant polyester/cotton canvas
- Method: Sheets are made up with double stitched seams and hems fitted with eyelets.
Lorry sheets are supplied with reinforced eyelets as well as shortening tabs & spliced ropes if required. Available in the sizes/ colours listed or can be made to order. We recommend using full 3ft widths in one direction. Eyelets are at approximately 1.5m [5ft] intervals as standard or as requested on “made to order” sheets.
- Sizes are nominal. This means the size of the tarpaulin before subtracting for any seams or hems.
- Colours may vary from batch to batch.
- Material is subject to approx. 3% shrinkage.
Some sizes available from stock for immediate dispatch. Please call for details.
This product is not suitable for cleaning and must be dry prior to storage.